All right i'm ready to go to the park i got my keys and i'm ready to roll.
Park here i come!
This is a big slide. I'm really high up. I forgot how to get down well i guess i have to go down the silde. here wee goooooooooo wow that was fun let's go again.
we i'm on the swing its so fun. i hope i don't fall again. I'm preety high up wee-wee-wee-wee you should try this.
In this picture me Jenna is hanging out by the pound enjoying the fresh air. I love flowers who dosen't i'm having a picnic today in the park. I'm having a ham and chesse sandwhitch its so good. Whats your favorite food? my favorite is chicken pot pie i love it.
Smelling the flowers my favortie is the state flower whicth is the lady slipper its so preety its white and pink. whats your favortie flower.
Looks like fun! :)
ReplyDelete